GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mkv meet at NoVA/MD!

I've been to NYC once, and it was in Nov. of 01. So i never got to see the WTC in person either. We stayed at the Sheraton in Time Square, only reason we were able to afford that was because it was... ... FREE. My aunt had a conference there and we drove up and hung out with her. We could look out our window on the 47th floor right into Time Square, it was so cool. We went and visited the WTC area, you still saw the flyers for missing people and got a few blocks away from ground zero. Wish i could have seen the twin towers in person though.

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
I was in NYC last december driving my mother around for her job, they put us up in the Hotel Americana at 54th and broadway. it was freezing. I kind of liked driving aroud there, you dont have the stupid slow people like we have around here. I went walking around times square and Rockefeller center around 10 at night. it was like 20 degrees.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Its goin really good and pulls crazy hard, peaks around 20-21, I need to put my filter on my boost gauge to read it more accurately, but thats where it looks like it flutters around. It has adjusted better and first gear is almost a waste top end, but second gear pulls very smooth and hard throughout the gear and up through 6th. No CEL's, and no problems so far, nor do I expect any, like I said its very smooth, but you get problems if you push hard all the time..so I dont recommend that. It does seem like the turbo spool up gets louder and quicker to full spool. I'm very satisfied and highly recommend...I'm gonna get a hold of AWE to order a Vag system instead of the flash module from GIAC...

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
I paid $652 or something like that, you pay $550 plus $50 for stock program if you intend on switching back at any point in the future plus $50 for the upload labor...