GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

ghostgti

CATCHMEIFYOUCAN!
Car(s)
08 White GTI
Eh... if we all met in one place it would be booming

thats true i just met a guy from newport news i think you know him, his name is jay

ghostgti

CATCHMEIFYOUCAN!
Car(s)
08 White GTI
i know alot of the guys from NN they are good people

yea hopefully his buddy will vag my car, i took him for a ride in my car he was like holy shit!! holding onto his nipps, this weekend i beat two vettes, and you know that guy with the maroon mustang foxbody? well i ran door to door with him and started to pull in 5th and he dynos 380 to the wheel.......

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
Car(s)
2008 BMP .:R32
Heyd dough man inm totally coming out sometime fuck yeahd. Sorrry for the bad typings. Canadian LTD ftl. But it;s cheap. the 19ths is when im coming out, gimme a ring man!

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
Car(s)
... Definitely Canadian LTD ftl...

I'f you couldn't understand my incoherent babbling, I WILL be coming out on the 19th if you guys are doing anything.

ghostgti

CATCHMEIFYOUCAN!
Car(s)
08 White GTI
have you seen this thread yet? http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71860

apparently its a rarity though

yea i posted on it, i talked to apr they said i have nothing to worry about, arin and chris from apr always run there cars hard and arin is k04 and chris is stage 3 and both on stock rods and no problems, they said its like a 1 in 10,000 chance.....that i got a bad motor, but i dont so AHHHHHH...

ghostgti

CATCHMEIFYOUCAN!
Car(s)
08 White GTI
Heyd dough man inm totally coming out sometime fuck yeahd. Sorrry for the bad typings. Canadian LTD ftl. But it;s cheap. the 19ths is when im coming out, gimme a ring man!

who the F are you talking to lol? whats canadian LTD ftl? im confused...

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
Car(s)
The "h" was a typo, lol. Canadian LTD is like the cheapest whiskey money can buy, 15$ for 1.75L. I lost at beer pong hardcore tonight, like three games in a row so I'm feeling it lol.