GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock R32 - Quarter Mile Runs

Epyon

Car(s)
MkV .:R32 deep blue
1st (4) drags in MkV .:R

Fist run was a mess...(first time on the line), but came back hard the 2nd.

R/T... .796
60'... 2.091
330... 6.025
1/8... 9.276
Mph... 75.66
1000... 12.095

ET... 14.491
Mph.. 93.97

My best run out of 4 with the mods listed...
Um tuned + dsg tune, magnaflow sport, CTS cold air, Bilstein coilovers, oem pretty new sparkys and a new oem fuel pump. Car is shaved front bump and rear hatch too. But the last two arent mods lol. More of a show car than a track car honestly. But friends tend to twist the arm on certain things that are already appealing lol. Hbu guys, any personal best you care to share??

golfballer78

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' R32 dsg
I got 14.38 @ 93 at Sonoma raceway months ago. My basically stock R basically beat the shit outta my old GLI stg1 that's totaled now, both dsg

ShadowSplicer

Independent AMSOIL Dealer
Car(s)
Candy White .:R32
Bumperoo.

Once my Stage 1 MKV GTI is back together with a new timing belt, I'll have a drag with my Stage 1 MKV R32.
Curious to see how each stage really affects the speed from a dig.

IGNTNUNLMTD

Ignition Unlimited
Bump.

UM triple tune (ECU/DSG/Haldex) + aFe CAI (dry) launching from 4400 RPM

Consistently running 14.4xx handle when I didn’t bungle my launch lol. Best was a 14.413.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Bump.

UM triple tune (ECU/DSG/Haldex) + aFe CAI (dry) launching from 4400 RPM

Consistently running 14.4xx handle when I didn’t bungle my launch lol. Best was a 14.413.

Full weight? Spare, seats, etc? 93 gas? What sort of tires/wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGNTNUNLMTD

Ignition Unlimited
Full weight? Spare, seats, etc? 93 gas? What sort of tires/wheels?

Pump 93, seats in, spare in, 150 lbs of rally luggage in haha. 18” OZ Superturismo LM w/ 225/40R18 Bridgestone RE760.

I think that best time had a reaction of 0.076 but I was using manual instead of Sport and forgot about my new red line LOL... kicking myself because it could have been a 13-handle otherwise. I’ll post the slip when I get it out of the car later.

This was at the Island Dragway in NJ, and the ambient air temp was about 85F.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Pump 93, seats in, spare in, 150 lbs of rally luggage in haha. 18” OZ Superturismo LM w/ 225/40R18 Bridgestone RE760.

I think that best time had a reaction of 0.076 but I was using manual instead of Sport and forgot about my new red line LOL... kicking myself because it could have been a 13-handle otherwise. I’ll post the slip when I get it out of the car later.

This was at the Island Dragway in NJ, and the ambient air temp was about 85F.

13 something sounds reasonable with a few hundred lbs less in weight and a little higher redline.