Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Fixed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Any more detail on what the "fix" was for you?
Sent chris tapp an email describing the issue and he made me a new base file with the limiter set higher.

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
I am a bit confused now to go for another APR HPFP one or go for IE complete HPFP!
The APR worked for 4 years with an aggressive tuning and driving and let’s say it’s okay to be not working properly after 4 years, and I don’t want to lose money with IE specially after the IE FDS intercooler which is not good as APR one :(

What do you think?!
Note: I forgot to mention that I need HPFP to work with iABED TFSI TSI CAM FOLLOWER conversion kit without changing the spring as I don’t wanna open the HPFP to do any assembly.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I second the IE

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I am a bit confused now to go for another APR HPFP one or go for IE complete HPFP!
The APR worked for 4 years with an aggressive tuning and driving and let’s say it’s okay to be not working properly after 4 years, and I don’t want to lose money with IE specially after the IE FDS intercooler which is not good as APR one :(

What do you think?!
Note: I forgot to mention that I need HPFP to work with iABED TFSI TSI CAM FOLLOWER conversion kit without changing the spring as I don’t wanna open the HPFP to do any assembly.
Is the ie intercooler not as good as the apr? Or did I misunderstand that?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
@mostic

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Is the ie intercooler not as good as the apr? Or did I misunderstand that?

Sorry, for late reply.
Yes sir, the IE FDS intercooler isn’t good as APR; I bought the 2 intercoolers in the same time, the APR & IE FDS and installed IE in my car and APR in my friend’s car and the APR is decreasing heat much better than the IE one.
Unfortunately!!

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Sorry, for late reply.
Yes sir, the IE FDS intercooler isn’t good as APR; I bought the 2 intercoolers in the same time, the APR & IE FDS and installed IE in my car and APR in my friend’s car and the APR is decreasing heat much better than the IE one.
Unfortunately!!

Unless both cars have the same mods and tested the exact same way/day, the outcomes could be incorrect

Last edited:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Hmmm I wonder which one is actually better. What are the mods on the cars?

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Is there any logging to support the intercooler differences? Based on design I would have thought the IE one was a bit more efficient?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Is there any logging to support the intercooler differences? Based on design I would have thought the IE one was a bit more efficient?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t, I have a real time monitoring on PolarFIS. I will do data-logging after installing the EFR TurboZentrum kit and will share the differences between EuroJet and IE FDS.

I had the chance to install the APR one instead of the IE FDS as I am the one who ordered the 2 intercoolers and my friend was okay to go for anyone of them, I went for the IE FDS based on the design and based on what is written on the website but the result is the APR is much better than the IE FDS