GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JOM Blueline coilovers

K88KGM

yea its just a pain lol this is how mine sits at the moment maybe not the best pic but cant find any others and its not best weather to be out in so it will do

would you roll the arches your self ? and i think i may wait till after winter to to, hopfuly i will have my new front bumper to put on to.

Belfast Racer

Ready to race!
It might im not to sure, you could always give it a go :) i dont have a clue how to roll arches, if i did i would give it a go myself.
looking good K88, any plans for new rims ?

tommy90

yh work in a bodyshop so we got a wheel arche roller just not got round to that or the 100's of other things i want to do to my car but they need doin have hammer and dollied the front arches for now so its stoped catching but will roll them in the future better safe than sorry and all that but it splits the paint on the arches when they get rolled so will have to get my wings painted but ill do that when i get round to colour codeing her
but it looks nice your drop k88 and im sure you dont have as many problems with rubbing

K88KGM

cheers no no rubbing i did for a while then done the skrew thing i have a small spacer on the back just a we 5mm so dont know if i should go bigger or lower. i suppose lower wont cost any thing more. as for wheels i want to been looking about again not sure what i want i have things like timing belt and things needing done so money probably should be used on that or maybe even get mine refured i just dont know.

eddbot

sorry for reviving an old thread but i ordered a set of jom coilovers and the rears didn't come with bump stops or dust covers. did you guys reuse your original bump stops? if they're missing, anything I can do short of returning the set. thanks!