GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SlowNLow Buildthread/Photothread

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
Glad to see you sticking to it. I remember when you traded those sc's for the alphards in MD, dont think I knew you back then though.
yuppp when i met up with alex! yeah i didn't know you then.

:wub:

errrone better realize this ninja is a legend.

haha stawppp :wub:

VWENOM

Ready to race!
Love it man. There's always gonna be cars that are "nicer" and "cooler" but your will always be better, because it's YOURS! Lol, at least I try and look at it that way, like it's a member of the family. I feel like since owning my GTI wheels are the hardest thing to figure out of any car I've owned

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Yeah def one of my favorite cars on this forum. The vette wheels static! WHOA... Those were sex. Are you thinking about any interior work?

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
vinnyyyy :thumbsup:

So goooood
thank you sir

love the story my man.. beautiful car
thanks!

Love it man. There's always gonna be cars that are "nicer" and "cooler" but your will always be better, because it's YOURS! Lol, at least I try and look at it that way, like it's a member of the family. I feel like since owning my GTI wheels are the hardest thing to figure out of any car I've owned
agreed.

Yeah def one of my favorite cars on this forum. The vette wheels static! WHOA... Those were sex. Are you thinking about any interior work?
thank you, yeah the 17 hour drive from NJ to Georgia for SOWO static on those wheels was pretty sketchy.
I do want interior work, a new steering wheel and i was thinking about getting some tan jetta interior.

Last edited:

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
Quick update:

Last weekend max came to NJ!
Got a new rear bumper last weekend as well.
I got a new camera, Canon 7D last week too and a 70-200L.
Here's a shot i took of my car this past week.

Winter Mode by MisterBarry, on Flickr

It sure does feel like winter but we haven't gotten any snow yet.

Last edited:

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
love your car...