GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocars build thread

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I still maintain that the aluminum will be a bad idea. Looks nice though! Should have it anodized black, so it turns gold once it gets really hot.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I still maintain that the aluminum will be a bad idea. Looks nice though! Should have it anodized black, so it turns gold once it gets really hot.

Eh, if it doesnt work out i'll make one in stainless. I already had the 4" AL muffler and im right at $400 for welding and materials for an entirely custom catback. I dont plan on road racing it so it shouldn't see too much time at elevated temps. Only thing i'd really be worried about is antilag/2 step but im not going to be using that unless i'm at the strip

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I saw the pics. Looks great bro

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
TT rack swapped in, end links built, harness almost ready for the amphenol connector

CursedCamfollower

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Sensor wiring run through the pass through. Have gauge sensors (EGT, fuel pressure, oil pressure) and all oxygen sensor wiring (primary, secondary, AEM) running through it. Had to make new extension harnesses for the primary and secondary oxygen sensors to be able to run inside the car. Will probably shield the wiring even though having the wastegate dump wrapped should be enough protection. Made a small aluminum bracket for the rear sensor plugs. Steering rack wiring is in the corrugated loom

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looking good! This might actually be on the road one day.