GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS Shipping has gotten out of control!

martin27

Ready to race!
Just ordered a few things from ECS and they have their act together. Shipping has dropped dramatically. I ordered a fender a month or 2 ago and shipping was in the $50 range. This time it was like $20... and I got everything fast, under a week.

So props to you all. Sucks we had to complain so much to get things on track tho, but hey thats how business goes.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R

Yeeeea.. No

zecgti

IDGAF
theres no such thing as free shipping from us to canadia..
u need a white wizard pull that shit off

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
But shouldn't they still honor free shipping since it doesn't say "free shipping to continental US only".... You'd think they would. That sucks though bro.

Click on the little free shipping truck icon and you will see:

*Free shipping applies to orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. only.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, now please take some time and fill out our new survey - We want to hear what you have to say!

Andy

Gab.B

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Volks GTI 2007
Can't blame ECS for high shipping "rape" by UPS canada easy saver. UPS charge min 35$ if they did all the import stuff for duty! For a 0.99$ order, ups rate is 52.99!! So it's about 18$ of "Shipping" charge, which is ok to me if you forget the duty charge...

But...

If I place an order of 0.99$, usps rate is 32.99 and it's ridiculus! This is without duty fee!! ECS are the only one how charge that high for usps shipping. I placed an order from USPMotorsport this winter (about 250$ for 7 parts) and they charge me 21$ by upsp...

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Agreed. USPS should be cheap as chips, or you're paying for shipping and HANDLING, more than you are for shipping. And I've never felt like I should need to pay for someone to sell me something. I just want to see a price that represents a fair value for both customer and merchant, without other fees showing up on the back end.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
I've laughed at the shipping cost threads, especially after I received a relatively small part in a box large enough to package another 3 additional.. lol. But they are willing to work with you on shipping in some circumstances.
Ordered a pistion style dv with free shipping. I want the part by Saturday .. was helped choosing the best shipping option and given a small discount on the new shipping rate. Of course that was a call in order as opposed to online...