GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Elliott's "meh" build thread

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
So a quick update.. Will try take this off again properly after I get back from my holidays but a few things have happened since last updating.:biggrin:
Got some OZ Mae's for daily use. They were pretty beat up so went through the whole process of bringing them back to life.
Also bought some super rare oem gti mkv plaid wingbacks and last but not least I've fallen and broke to the floor..........airlift performance front struts, airlift performance rear bags and shocks, twin 400c compressors with skinny tank and elevel management, fully hardlined trunk install.

Pics and the good stuff to come soon.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Couple of quick pics before I have time to properly update this.
Edited-phone is not letting me due to size of pics.. The suspense will need be a little longer.

Last edited:

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Sorry everyone. I always to forget to update the forum nowadays but tonight have a few decent thinks to upload.
Still love my mk5 and have no plans on selling soon. Too much time and money invested into thins box I think it will stay with me for a while longer yet.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
So after long over due pictures finally here is the air install.
Super happy how it is on show but still fully functional.

Attachments

• IMG_9865.JPG
    IMG_9865.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 339

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Well hello everyone- it’s been a long time since been on here said hello and updated this thread..
Probably mostly new guys on here as I’ve been around since for ever so I can imagine not many if any I know .
I’ll try update some stuff.. car is still as loved as ever but hasn’t changed much over the last few years. My most recent mod was this scirocco r line custom carbon fiber steering wheel and I’ve since installed a half car (rear)show cage . That was probably a year and a little more ago.

Attachments

• DC713A96-4DD9-47B9-8144-C1A72A134E20.jpeg
    DC713A96-4DD9-47B9-8144-C1A72A134E20.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 179