GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

201-2013 NHL Season.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
It's back on boys!!! :thumbup:. Even though it's only a 48 game season, this is going to be a very interesting season. Let's go Hawks. :thumbsup:

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I forgot all about that. Lol. I watched a few games. But not as much as i did the past couple of years. What do you think about the East only playing East and West only playing West?

Taylormac

Taylor Mac
Car(s)
mkv gti
the games were great to watch, there was a couple local prospects that played for team Canada so it was awesome to cheer for them and see how they did.

i think the teams only playing their own conference is shitty, minnesota, chicago and anaheim vs. Pittsburgh, buffalo , boston would all be awesome match ups

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I was glad to watch RNH and it was cool to see him be the captain for his last World Junior's.

But i like the idea at all. I want to be able to see some teams i like from the west play on the east coast. Since i live in VA, all the west games are at 10-1030 my time and i'm tired by the time the game starts.... But i'm just glad too see hockey be back on.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Hawks are now 4-0!!! They played great in Dallas last night. Overplayed them big time. But the Caps are off to a 0-3 start.... They have allowed a TONNN of powerplay goals.

gearhead94

Passed Driver's Ed
I really missed hockey . The Pens were off to a good Start. Then they blew two games. It is awesome having hockey back.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
:). I'm a die hard Hawks fan and i really like the Caps and Yotes. So far this season, the Hawks have a dominated, the Caps started out bad and now Ovi is leading the league in goals with 30, and the Yotes aren't having that good of a season. But i really like how the Leafs, Canadians and Islanders are in the playoffs. This is been a good short season.