GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mod friendly VW dealer in Lakeland/Tampa/Orlando

Schmitty

Hey guys I have a stage 1 GTI. I had an interior piece that broke off in my car. Is there a mod friendly dealer in preferably the Lakeland area? I have my CPU warranty still. I'm willing to also go to Tampa or Orlando. I have the switchable ECU I can put in stock mode but I prefer to be safe. ANy suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

VWTiger

I am the Stig
Try searching first. use google "site:golfmkv.com" then whatever you need.

Second, if its an interior part that broke, they aren't going to care about your engine. If say, your clutch is slipping or your timing chain tensioner slipped, then you are allowed to worry about your warranty coverage on a tune. Read up on Magnuson-Moss Act.

minilowz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
10 Jetta TDI Cup
David Maus North on Lee Road in Orlando is a very Mod Friendly dealer. Is Lakeland VW not a mod Friendly Dealer? I just picked up a TDI Cup Jetta from them Last weekend.

whitegti08

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
i think they are mod's friendly, I'm REVO Stage 2 with intercooler and suspension and they just changed my mechatronics and are doing some test on my oil consumption at no charge

minilowz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
10 Jetta TDI Cup
i think they are mod's friendly, I'm REVO Stage 2 with intercooler and suspension and they just changed my mechatronics and are doing some test on my oil consumption at no charge

You wouldn't happen to know any history/previous owner on a Black Jetta TDI Cup edition from the Lakeland area would you?