Anyone knows username "ace009" ?????

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
Hey guys, :frown:

I need your help.. I bought OEM front lip, side skirts, rear valance from
the guy named "ACE009" few weeks ago.
He offered $160 with shipping which was ridonculously cheap price, but reasonalble since they were OEM parts. Here's a his thread,

I replaced these with a votex kit last summer, and are just collecting dust in my garage. Just make me a somewhat reasonable offer, and they're yours :thumbsup:
The front lip has some minor scratches in the bottom, the rest are in great shape.
I prefer local pick-up (60805 or 60062) due to size, but I might be willing to ship if you buy all 4 pieces.

Thanks,
Ace

I was gonna paint the lower my car, but didn't have time to take my car to a bodyshop for several days, so I decided to buy OEM parts and paint them separately. That's way I bought those, but here coms a problem.
It's been over 2weeks, since I paid to him, and he supposed to send them last week, which he promised to me. He even said he had difficulty with packing in one huge box, but he figured out and ready to ship, it was last week.
Since he sent that message, he disappeared. :cry::cry::cry:
I sent several PM, and one email to him, but never got back.
I think he is using this forum quite occasionally, but He never came back since the day He left the message to me.

I'm starting to worry about this. He seems like a good guy, I see many threads and words here, so he is not scamming or something, but I wanna know who knows him. I'm wondering anyone bought something from him, too.
Also I wanna know how I can get my money back if it turns out bad.
I paid thru Paypal, so I think I can report a claim..

Maybe I'm too sensitive about this, but just wanted to make sure since this is the first time I'm having difficulty with buying something on online.

Thanks guys and hope you guy can help me out.

Last edited:

GermanInfluence

Ready to race!
It's shouldn't be taking this long. I would file a claim through paypal if he isn't responding to your pm's/e-mails.

GeauxGTI

GeauxGTI
Whether or not he is a "good guy" if you sent him money he should be sending you a product and at the least responding to your messages. File a claim.

F**k this guy, I HATE when people don't reply to emails. Just file a report with paypal and if you payed through your credit card possibly file a chargeback.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Hope u used a credit card through paypal. Paypal kinda sucks with claims. If u did, call the credit card company and file a claim with them also. I had a guy once send me a box filled with 2''x4'' wood, paypal canceled my claim based on the tracking number from ups. They said it was shipped. The ups label showed only 25 lbs for the weight, but the item real weight was about 45lbs. Called the credit card company and told them about the weight diffrence, and they nailed him.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
File a claim now...even if he comes through you can make good on your part to correct it later. But if he screws you now and you try later you are out of luck.

BTW you are like 7 miles from me, how have I never seen your car?

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
Thanks for the support and information guys.
I filed a claim and sent a message again to him.
I paid with my bank account and called them, too.
I really hate this kind of thing, wasting my time on waiting, concerning..especially MONEY, you know..

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
File a claim now...even if he comes through you can make good on your part to correct it later. But if he screws you now and you try later you are out of luck.

BTW you are like 7 miles from me, how have I never seen your car?

Cause I spend most of the time in art school, and home. :biggrin:

School-home-school-home-school-gas station-home-in&out-home-school..this is my life.:cry:

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
feel sorry for you fellow korean vdubber
i hope you get your lip soon or file a claim

Thanks man, good to see Korean here. :biggrin: 반갑습니다. =)

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Cause I spend most of the time in art school, and home. :biggrin:

School-home-school-home-school-gas station-home-in&out-home-school..this is my life.:cry:

Same here but change out in&out for Chipotle and add in a full time job. :thumbsup:Hope I spot you someday on the 210...BOL getting this resolved.

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
Last edited:

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
I sent email to his email which was in his paypal account.
and few days later... finally someone sent me email...from his brother.
He said the account that I sent money was his, not his brother's, which is "Ace009".
The brother said they are having a family stuff, so "Ace009" couldn't contact me..:mad0259:
Ok, maybe he has a family matter, so he can't deal with me right now.
What I don't understand is that I'm sure he is an adult since he said he has a wife, then why he is using his brother's account and even made his brother to contact me.
I feel like I'm dealing with 10 year-old boy.:frown::frown: