Bluepower

Passed Driver's Ed
For sale:

all brand new!!

Forging stuff for the 2.0 TFSI engines:

K1 forged conrods with ARP bolts
ISR 83mm pistons(pre-ringed and coated)
tubulair manifold with Tial V-band flange
Xona Rotor 8267 v-banded 1.03 AR thermal coated Tial hotside (600-800hp capable)

Price: $5750 obo

All located in the Netherlands, but can be shipped worldwide!

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
What do you use for injectors, hpfp and lpfp to feed that thing....?

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Common lotto!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
RS3 injectors, Vis motorsport st.2 HPFP, Walbro 450 LPFP, and direct port WMI should get you up to 600+hp :)

Setup looks great. Good luck with your sale.

Bluepower

Passed Driver's Ed
No one into getting some serious boost products?? Would have thought there would be more interest over here...
Too bad I can't post this on the mk6 forum, as I still being blocked for some reason..

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
No one into getting some serious boost products?? Would have thought there would be more interest over here...
Too bad I can't post this on the mk6 forum, as I still being blocked for some reason..

I put a referral on that site for you.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Bump for sale. Care to share info on RS3 injectors? Flow more than rs4?? Who tuned it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Bump for sale. Care to share info on RS3 injectors? Flow more than rs4?? Who tuned it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just an FYI, guys at AU Tuning in Huntington Beach said that they could tune for any injectors including RS3. Also if you are looking to turn things up on that beast they have a very inexpensive 5th injector solution, much cheaper than going for RS3 injectors. I think the controller is like 300 plus the cost of injector.

They have my car now and it may actually get fired up next week!. I spoke to them about RS3 and the 5th injector solutions for my car.

Wish I could use BluePowers turbo/manifold, looks like major power.