GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

034 Density Engine/Trans Mounts

Brigand253

Ready to race!
Hey all, I have a 2006 MKV GTI currently equipped with BSH engine and transmission mounts. The lower portion of the bushings have started to flatten a bit with age. I was thinking of buying new bushings, but also wouldn't mind going with something a little gentler for a daily driver.

I'm looking at the engine/transmission mounts from 034 Motorsport as they seem to have a great balance between performance and comfort. I'm concerned about longevity though. I've read some reviews where the rubber in the mounts have failed prematurely. The reviews were old though so I'm wondering if premature failure is still an issue with these.

Anyone here a long term user of 034 Street Density mounts? Are they holding up okay?

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Hey all, I have a 2006 MKV GTI currently equipped with BSH engine and transmission mounts. The lower portion of the bushings have started to flatten a bit with age. I was thinking of buying new bushings, but also wouldn't mind going with something a little gentler for a daily driver.

I'm looking at the engine/transmission mounts from 034 Motorsport as they seem to have a great balance between performance and comfort. I'm concerned about longevity though. I've read some reviews where the rubber in the mounts have failed prematurely. The reviews were old though so I'm wondering if premature failure is still an issue with these.

Anyone here a long term user of 034 Street Density mounts? Are they holding up okay?

I ran the street density mounts for about 4 years with my K04 setup without issue. I removed them not long ago and they were still in good shape. No real increase in noise or vibration.