GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV GTI Wont Turn over.

Alexj2808

Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Hey guys, I have a 2006 Golf Gti, today i drove to work perfectly fine no issues, I finish my lunch shift come out to my car and go to turn it on to find it wont start. Heres what ive tested, Battery = 12.8 volts, starter is getting power, starter relay is working, oil is perfect level. RACQ push started me, it started but wouldnt idle by itself, the tacho and speedo didnt work and maybe 5 seconds running the "Low Oil Pressure. STOP!" Warning appeared and i turned it ofd immediately. Motor has just over 100 thousand ks. Major service has been done ect. Need some opinions please.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
Hey guys, I have a 2006 Golf Gti, today i drove to work perfectly fine no issues, I finish my lunch shift come out to my car and go to turn it on to find it wont start. Heres what ive tested, Battery = 12.8 volts, starter is getting power, starter relay is working, oil is perfect level. RACQ push started me, it started but wouldnt idle by itself, the tacho and speedo didnt work and maybe 5 seconds running the "Low Oil Pressure. STOP!" Warning appeared and i turned it ofd immediately. Motor has just over 100 thousand ks. Major service has been done ect. Need some opinions please.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Have you checked the oil level?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk