GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dm Stage 2 100 octane file Mkv gti vs. 370z

MKVDC10562

meow
Car(s)
2012 Golf R
Alright so as the title states I ran a 370z last night on the way home from a friend's place. I initially saw the 370z on the highway and followed him when he exited onto the feeder because I saw a single exit exhaust and it was loud. So we line up and do a 40 roll, I brake boost to 40 and honk it off and get an instant two cars on him and it stays that way up 100 when we shut it down. Now the only other 370z I've raced was a friend's who was stock and I had my Stage 2 93 octane tune and he beat me by a car or so, so to say the least I was very happy with how I did against this 370z. The mods are unknown but he for sure had an exhaust system and I assume an intake as it was loud as Sh@#.

Thanks for reading hopefully this kill story was better than my other one lol :)

Lakrulez

Passed Driver's Ed
Is your gti manual or DSG? I raced a full bolt on 350z at autoclub dragway, Unitronic stage 1 with intake, DSG and I lost a 1/4 mile by .2

Just curious because that would make a stock 370z pretty darn quick imo. Unless the 350z needed driver mod.

Good kill tho, I'm going stage 2 really soon but would rather wait for a HPFP upgrade.

MKVDC10562

meow
Car(s)
2012 Golf R
It's a 6-speed manual and I just installed a WOT box that I purchased off here and it's helped tremendously with shifting. Holds 8psi between shifts so I'm never outta boost. Yah I'm in the process of saving for an Apr fuel pump, I'd rather save and buy a new one

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
It's a 6-speed manual and I just installed a WOT box that I purchased off here and it's helped tremendously with shifting. Holds 8psi between shifts so I'm never outta boost. Yah I'm in the process of saving for an Apr fuel pump, I'd rather save and buy a new one

Good stuff man. Glad you like the WOT box