GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mac OS 10.7.4 Help...

notanerd1411

Ready to race!
i fixed that on my brothers macbook, you need to open the disk utilities in the applications -> Utilities folder then select the drive that you want to repair and click on the repair disk permissions, the program will sort through your drive and let you know where the problems are and then it should help you to fix it.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
i fixed that on my brothers macbook, you need to open the disk utilities in the applications -> Utilities folder then select the drive that you want to repair and click on the repair disk permissions, the program will sort through your drive and let you know where the problems are and then it should help you to fix it.

that was the first and only thing i tried before and it didn't work :/ not too sure why it worked for you and not myself..

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
Can you tell us what format your SD and external drives are? Connect them to your Mac, then right click the drive and go to 'get info'. In the window that pops up there will be a line that says 'Format' and will have something like NTFS or FAT32 etc.

Knowing that will help solve the issue you are having.