GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 - 2011 NHL Playoff thread

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Insurance company catches wind of that-maybe from a video on the web-and you'll likely see $0.

sarcasm is never conveyed well on the inter-webs...

also: from the vancouver riots.. look at this boss...

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
i loooovveeee E30's more than any other car. Dream car = E30 M3

heres my old car, i miss it everyday

on a side note, if i was the girl with that M5 i would have gotten in my car and showed them the power it has by running them all over. Im sure if you started burning rubber people would back up. Then if you start doin donuts no one is goin to come near your car or there gettin hit.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
It was a gift from my dad. She kept it up until I think ..'01 or '02. Traded it in on a 7 series. They only gave her a few k trade in too! Sad.

This was back before the e30 M3 became such an icon. You could pick up a clean one for 10-12k not too long ago. Then they skyrocketed to the high teens and even the 20's.

kayubassist

なんとなく
Car(s)
Audi A3
it fucking pisses me off that fucking bandwagoners who never watch hockey during the regular season and the first two rounds of the playoffs suddenly become the wildest canucks fans during the finals and do dumb things like that and give true canucks fans a bad reputation.
it's nice that the whole city is excited about the playoffs but not in this way.

the real canucks fans are the ones who cleaned up the mess after the finals are over and the ones that continue to cheer for the team even after the loss and appreciate them for a good season

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
it fucking pisses me off that fucking bandwagoners who never watch hockey during the regular season and the first two rounds of the playoffs suddenly become the wildest canucks fans during the finals and do dumb things like that and give true canucks fans a bad reputation.
it's nice that the whole city is excited about the playoffs but not in this way.

the real canucks fans are the ones who cleaned up the mess after the finals are over and the ones that continue to cheer for the team even after the loss and appreciate them for a good season

:thumbsup:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
^ A bunch of the people in those riots had fancy jerseys on with obscure names that a bandwagon'er wouldnt have. That being said, I feel bad for the real Canucks fans. Tis a shame.

I still hate you though.