GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Year Anniversary Cruise to CityPie/Gray's Papaya**

<<<***SATURDAY JANUARY 31st.***>>>
Come one, Come all!!!!
A year ago I met a great group of Audi/Dubber on this cruise & they are now close friends of mine. It was an impromtu cruise which at this point I hold dear to my heart, therefore I would like to create another one this year as close to the original date as possible.

Like the original we will meet at the Fairway Market Parking Lot on 126th Street.
Best way to get there is via the Henry Hudson Parkway Southbound or Northbound at the 125th Street exit.

Meeting time is 7:00PM and departing at 8:00PM, I figured one hour would be good so everyone can catch up on this past year activities & have a quick photoshoot.

We will then head south via Riverside Drive to 72nd Street where we will then head East to Broadway & 72nd Street.

After that I have a cruise to Mid-town planned, I will provide maps so no gets left behind.

Dont forget to bring your cameras, they are always useful.

ORIGINAL THREAD
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4185356

FREE PIZZA PROVIDED BY CITY PIE COMPLIMENTS OF PATRICKVAS :thumbsup:

]

Eternal)arkness

l)arkly Rabbit Owner
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
bump this up!!

Ahhhhhh, maybe just maybe. I will let you know

Whats good mike?

chillin cuzo....work work work...story of my life :thumbdown:

even though it was cold like a sum-bitch out we pulled it off again...no tickets just good food, good folks and good times :thumbsup:

we are gonna plan this again for the spring/summer time...so keep an eye out people :drinking:

RichardHix

Year Anniversary Cruise to CityPie/Grays Papaya

The one year applies to the original owner only and is not transferable. If he set it up and put it in his name that makes him the original owner and you are S.O.L.