GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rollineuro build thread

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Honestly I'm not to sad for you. I know there is a point when you have done all you want to a car, and the passion that use to excite you about that car has diminished.

New things are always fantastic. Change is good. It reignites the passion you once had.

I'm excited for you, and really can't wait to see what happens with the new car. You did great things to the GTI, and I expect nothing less for the new whip. Good luck man!

Well put. Can't wait to see where you go after this. Fap fap
I remember when you were first doing the purple and others including me,
were laughing and saying not to do it but you pulled it off , made it your own and built a beautiful mkv.

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Well put. Can't wait to see where you go after this. Fap fap
I remember when you were first doing the purple and others including me,
were laughing and saying not to do it but you pulled it off , made it your own and built a beautiful mkv.
Thanks! Yeah it was fun making that car and going up against the haters haha.

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Well it's been a couple years since I've graced this site but I figured I'd share the Fap's ill fate. When I sold the car it had 45k miles or so on it and I told the kid who bought it that it was imperative he change the cam follower (I gave him a brand new one). He didn't change it and complained of engine problems a couple months later so I told him it was probably a failed cam follower and to take his car to VW since they were covering engines affected by failed followers (I gave him an inch thick folder of every paper and receipt the car ever had). He said "thanks for the advice but I'm gonna have the engine torn apart to see whats up." "Ok, but if you tow it to VW and authorize one hour for diagnostic they'll see its the follower and fix everything for free." "If it's not that problem then what? I'm out that money?" "Out one hour of labor? Yeah." Well I saw on his facebook that he had ignored my advice and torn down the engine, then couldn't afford his car payment (he was still paying off the note on his mk4 that he grenaded) and the car went to auction and is now who knows where. If anyone has seen my pearl white beauty please let me know I'd love to know where it ended up. Thanks!