GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thumbs up to MJM for providing good service

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
MJM is a sponsor. I try to buy from sponsors to show appreciation and support the site.

On my third order with MJM I had a problem and did not get my order in a timely manner (almost 3 weeks). Like most of you would be in a similar situation, I was pretty upset and it was over a thousand bucks and I let them know it.

It is not uncommon to get some run-around story in these situations without getting a firm commitment to deliver your product and often it takes a bunch of phone calls to resolve.

So this poor situation was turned around by Jenny at MJM. She politely and patiently listened to my pent up complaints. She then calmly asked if I would mind being put on hold. She came back on line gave me a firm delivery date. I had informed her that the part I had ordered had since gone on sale and without hesitation quickly refunded me the difference (165.00 bux!).

So I am quite happy with MJM for taking care of me and thought I would share and according to UPS my part should be here very soon.

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
We appreciate your business. Glad to hear we got you taken care of <enter a cool smiley thing here like people do>

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
You got a firm delivery date 3 weeks after you place the order and that is good service?

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
You got a firm delivery date 3 weeks after you place the order and that is good service?

As I'm sure you know, we are a Warehouse Distributor and not a manufacturer (other than a few non-MK5 VR6 related parts that are not pertinent to this particular forum). Backorders, delays, more delays and extended lead times (per a manufacturer and not via MJM) are something we cannot control. We wish we had a say so in it, but we do not. Automotive parts (especially in the online world) can come with a delay and wait every now and then and probably always will as long as the automobile is around. All we can do on our end is to try our best to continue to replenish stock as often as possible, and when there is a window of time for a wait (be it a day, a few days or a few weeks), do our best to answer customer inquires and let them know that the ball is rolling and nobody has forgotten about them. An apology with, "We're sorry for the wait and appreciate your patience!" should also follow. We appreciate the understanding on those seldom times that there is a wait of any kind and we will make every effort we can to see that they're kept to a minimum.

Thanks! :smile:

SooprmanX

Car(s)
1997 Volkswagen GTI
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've been buying from them for years (including everyone in my family) and I've never had a problem. Sometimes the suppliers are out of stock but I don't see how that's their fault...

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've been buying from them for years (including everyone in my family) and I've never had a problem. Sometimes the suppliers are out of stock but I don't see how that's their fault...

Thanks for the kind words, Ruben. :thumbsup:

DietGarfield

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GLI
I was in the market for some brake discs and saw that MJM usually has some good deals, as a forum sponsor. I PM'd them and they directed me to the matching parts, I ordered and it arrived in less than 2 days. Very pleased with their service and products listed!

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
I was in the market for some brake discs and saw that MJM usually has some good deals, as a forum sponsor. I PM'd them and they directed me to the matching parts, I ordered and it arrived in less than 2 days. Very pleased with their service and products listed!

Awesome. Glad to hear we could get you taken care of quickly.

I didn't know mjm was even still around

We have been around since the year 2003 (going on our 13th year in business next year). We haven't been as active on forums as much as we used to (which might be why you say that), as we've both been working on the manufacturing of our own private-labeled parts, as well as doing many more installs here in-house. This has kept us from being as active on the forums. In addition, we are in the process of doing an entire makeover on our website (that you guys will love). We've recently had new management take over and have had to fire many of the people who you were familiar with here over the years. It was a major change (and more change is still coming), but many of the shipping issues and such that we had from 2012 to 2014 are all but gone.

Stay tuned for better pricing, part selection and customer service. :thumbup: