GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ticket cams are scams

goneD4rk

Banned

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I think my body cannot digest certain nuts. I was eating some mixed nuts the other day and when it come out, the pieces were clearly visible.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone ever cracked the case of missing socks from the dryer? I've been missing one blue argyle sock for about a year. I keep its partner just in hopes the other will one day show back up. Still no luck. Sometimes I check that unclaimed luggage place just to see if they're the thieves

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
It's the weirdest thing. I experience the same issue, eventually I grow tired of waiting for the missing sock to return so I throw the other one away. As soon as I do, the missing one magically reappears looking for it's buddy. Devastated by it's loss, it eventually kills itself.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion

This is the offending sock. If you see it, please report any and all information back to me. I really liked this sock, and would love to see it returned.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
No, I hear all police are scammers. This guy on a forum once posted a link to information about it. I don't know, I didn't actually click the link. Its just what I gathered from the thread title. They're probably the ones sneaking in and stealing my socks.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I hear if you wrap your socks in tin foil then hang them from the ceiling around your bed and light candles organized in a pentagram fashion, it will prevent the police from stealing it.