GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some Sunday Photo Fun!

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
Yeah they totally look huge...like 445x14x155 lol.
I dig it...great track and performance height.

drew905

Goedemorgen
looks good, why did you get wider fenders to fit those wheels when you could have bought 5x112 and used the same bolt setup for front and rear?

Very good question!:happyanim:

Enkie does not make a 5x112 in "17x9 +45". They make it in other sizes like 16, 18.. etc.

To accomplish the look I wanted, it was necessary to use this setup!

drew905

Goedemorgen
Yeah they totally look huge...like 445x14Inx155 lol.
I dig it...great track and performance height.

Thanks man! I was having this discussion with my friend last night, and I think its because Ive chosen not to use the GTI side skirts I have. I also think its just because its black on black on black on black.

Maybe I will put them on (painted and smoothed) and match the rear bumper also.

GRiN

:D
Car(s)
09 Rabbit
Thanks man! I was having this discussion with my friend last night, and I think its because Ive chosen not to use the GTI side skirts I have. I also think its just because its black on black on black on black.

Maybe I will put them on (painted and smoothed) and match the rear bumper also.

If you want to get rid of those side-skirts I'd love to take 'em off your hands! I live in the West-Island!

Your car is growing on me too, if you'd like, we can take some photos together before the weather gets any worse, I've got a dSLR :thumbsup:

cheers!

drew905

Goedemorgen
If you want to get rid of those side-skirts I'd love to take 'em off your hands! I live in the West-Island!

Your car is growing on me too, if you'd like, we can take some photos together before the weather gets any worse, I've got a dSLR :thumbsup:

cheers!

That would be cool! (I'm in TR, but I frequent Montreal to see friends). Ill get in contact with you via PM.

I think I will hold on to the side skirts for now... they are BNIB with one tab broken from Shipping from Germany. BUT - I will keep you in mind!