GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Angry Rabbit

GRiN

:D
Car(s)
09 Rabbit
Thanks - it actually sits lower than in those close up photos. It's about 4mm gap. However as much as I would love to be slammed, I cannot as my daily route would destroy my car in Montreal. It looks cool to me in person.

The fenders are 25mm wider per side. They fit OEM with only trimming of the fender lining and one OEM bracket modification.

The wheels are 17x9 +45 5x114.3 with Adaptec wheel adapters (15mm thickness). The final offset would effectively be +30 in the front. It is not possible to run my wheels with my suspension setup without the spacers. They will not clear the coilovers. There is absolutely no rubbing issues.

The fenders do not come painted, but after shipping/paint they were about $1100.00 USD. A little more than what I budgeted, however the final product is incredible. Way more options for wheels and overall appearance.

I live in Montreal and yes, the roads are brutal, but driving low every day is doable! I like your car though, sort-of, it's very aggressive but I don't get it if it's not going to get modded for performance. either way, it's a cool and different look, gotta give :thumbsup: to that!

Cheers!

drew905

Goedemorgen
^^^ there's nothing to get! It's for me... Not for the people! I don't want anyone to notice the car in person, or when it's parked at airports for weeks.

( I manage a racing team for a living, I don't require anymore speed :) )

Thanks for the compliment tho!

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Can't wait to be able to afford nice, wide, lightweight wheels with the SRS-TEC fenders.

That meat-stance is okay by me :thumbsup: Good job so far!

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
And don't go to great lengths to try and impress people here lol, the pics look fine

^^ This here ^^ 110%

Kind of the look I was going for. I appreciate the euro slammed airbag with Mercedes wheels, but it's not my style.

Totally on-board with you there man!
Car looks awesome!
Salut!

My fenders look wide like yours, wonder if Ian put wider fenders on mine as I need to replace my right one stat.