GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread -- Part 2

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Will post pictures when I send them from my phone. Located in San Diego, above Mira Mesa. Sold my GTI and bought an R32.

$100.00
BSH Stage 1 FSI Intake, with heat shield. Will clean, and oil filter before sold, used for about 25k miles.

$70.00
SFK rear bearing and hub assembly. Comes with axle bolt, and dust cover. Bought 2 replaced one before I traded in my car, no need to replace other side.

$175.00
Devils Own Stage 2 Methanol Injection, with progressive controller. Comes with I believe 2.5 gallon ( maybe larger, its been awhile ) trunk tank, with pump mounted to it. Wiring, and lines, with 2 nozzles. Believe D05 and D07.

$80.00
AWE Tuning Left side vent boost gauge. Has everything, works great again FSI.

$180 Fender Acoustic guitar ( lol I know ). Paid $260 out the door from GuitarTrader. Lists for 300, has built in tuner, played for a month before I bought my electric Les Paul :)! Still looks smells, and sounds new! Comes with hard case as well.

$60 Samsung 22" lcd monitor. Wall mountable, no dead pixels, comes with cord, can hook up DVI, or VGA. Have two, currently using one lol. If anyone is interested I can send pictures, or text them, theyre on my phone. Will try and update this quick though.

$20 Spring compress tool. Comes with one for each side to compress springs for install, or removal.

$550 Borla Exhaust for R32. Its currently on my .:R, but I may be getting rid of it, due to landing a different contract for work, and will have to drive an extra 20 miles each day. Its been on the car sadly for 2 weeks, still looks brand new, tips aren't even dirty lol.

Will entertain REASONABLE offers, or bundles! Can meet close by or split a drive, free this weekend!

sent u a pm :thumbsup:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
If anyone is interested in discount apple products please PM me

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
^ Good guy and legit... I vouch for ya buddy!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
so your saying things don't fall off of trucks all the time?!?! :lol:

so.. any mbp's with the retina display happen to fall off recently?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ThatOneGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: H&R Super Sport Springs

I'm selling my H&R Super Sport Springs that came off my MK6 after only 1k miles at the very most. Most likely lower than that. They are part #54752-77.
I'm selling because i'm moving on to another project.

Price dropped to $100.

Last edited:

królik2006

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 Rabbit
I have the following items:

OEM Rabbit springs FREE

OEM GTI springs FREE

OEM rear suitcase muffler FREE

Figured these could help someone go back to stock if they are selling or returning a lease.

Also have the OEM headunit from a 2006 rabbit. $25

http://golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170745