GOLFMKV

2006 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T 6MT United Grey

ghost_03

Ready to race!
edit: SOLD! That was fast, thank you!

2006 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T 6MT United Grey
Vin: WVWFV71K36W148458
Mileage: ~140k

Don't worry, I'm not out of the Mk5 game yet. I've got a Jetta 2.5 that's going to get a very large turbo and an AWD conversion. Selling a 2006 Pkg 1 6MT United Gray Mk5 including:
-Xenon Headlights
-Satellite Radio
-200hp/207ft-lb 2.0T engine
-6-speed manual transmission
-Power Moonroof
-Power windows with 1-touch up and down
-VW Bluetooth Phone Add-on

Car runs well with many relatively low mileage parts including:
-Fresh Oil
-Fresh Brake Fluid
-All-Season Tires with ~2k
-Gearbox Oil ~1k
-Suspension ~18k
-OEM Downpipe ~18k

Car has no lit warning lights, drives well, and recently passed NYS inspection. I have the original sticker, both key fobs+valet key, and original manual. My mother is the original owner; she kindly bought it so I had something to use in college. I took ownership around 2009 and have owned it since, and have the title in hand. Throughout it's life this car has had various mods; to sell I have put it back mostly to stock. The main modifications are VWR springs (COA in pictures), Alzor RS5 replica wheels, and a DSG to 6MT converison. The stock springs will be included in the sale. As it is a 12 y/o NY car with 140k miles, there are a few places with rust and/or patched rust. A large amount of detailed and sorted maintenance records are included.

I encourage buyers to fully inspect the vehicle prior to purchase and I will try to answer any question to the best of my knowledge. If a 3rd party inspection is desired I can also help arrange for it. The vehicle is sold as-is. More pics at the craigslist link.

Last edited: