GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Saturday Supercheap Stores 20% Off Sale

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
hey boys and girls, i heard that supercheap auto have a 20% off storewide sale tomorrow. good opportunity to stock up on oil etc.

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
Speaking of oil, and with reference to my new thread... if one wanted to buy some oil for top up purposes which would be the best??... I've been recommended Fuchs 5/30 50700 or Castrol edge by the dealer's service dept....which one gentlemen?

Hyperspace

Speaking of oil, and with reference to my new thread... if one wanted to buy some oil for top up purposes which would be the best??... I've been recommended Fuchs 5/30 50700 or Castrol edge by the dealer's service dept....which one gentlemen?

504.00/507.00 is a better spec than 502.00/505.00, so get the Fuchs oil.

Also, where did you find it?

jjmkvgti

Yup! I dropped by SCA Nunawading early Sat morning about 9am, and the oil shelf almost cleared! Penrite got some 5w30 VW504 oils as well... :headbang:

DkN

Ready to race!
Lol you guys may have missed a better deal. My mate works at Repco and he said they already had a 25% sale during the week and had an additional 20% off on Saturday :wink:

It was dead quiet when he was working though, probably bad advertising.

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
had no idea at all about repco's sale.got some oil from SCA.

Booba

Ready to race!
So is that 25% off everything then another 20% off the price after initial 25%?

Wow must be a nice markup on all their products then if they can afford to be in business or they just advertised like crap so there wouldn't be many people instore.

Lol you guys may have missed a better deal. My mate works at Repco and he said they already had a 25% sale during the week and had an additional 20% off on Saturday :wink:

It was dead quiet when he was working though, probably bad advertising.

DkN

Ready to race!
So is that 25% off everything then another 20% off the price after initial 25%?

Wow must be a nice markup on all their products then if they can afford to be in business or they just advertised like crap so there wouldn't be many people instore.

Dunno, but we constantly check normal prices between Repco and Supercheap and at least around here in Brisbane they are always within a hair's breadth of each other. And trust me, for both stores a lot of their products are marked up well over 100%, I know because of the ridiculous staff discounts that my mate gets.