GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommendations Thread

camerooney

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Dub!
So European Autotech has got another thumbs up from me for sure.

I had my updated canbus installed by Derek and I have nothing but praise for him and his workshop. I drove a bit over 3 hours to get there, which is a long way but for peace of mind its not so bad lol. I usually feel very uneasy leaving my car in any type of workshop but Derek is great. Book the appointment, drop the car off, go to pick it up, job all done. No stuffing around at all.
:thumbsup:

DJ_5001

Premier Wheelman
Hey all,

it's been a while since I bought a VW, Anyone have any dealers in Sydney that they recommend? I bought my GTI from Waitara but yeh....anyone else?

Cheers,

DJ

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
Try Tony Grgic at Denlo Parramatta. Just did us a good deal on a TR GTI MKV for my GFs dad. I originally bought my car from him and he was great to deal with. Tell him John sent you.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Everybody loves European Autotech because Derek is a legend. He even puts up with me hanging around and sticking my nose in the workshop with them the whole time, so yeah, I'd recommend him any day. :headbang:

p.s. I think this thread is going a little OT, it's supposed to be a recommendations thread for places you've had good experiences with.
If you can't find what you're looking for in this thread or through a search, just start a new thread. Don't worry, we won't make fun of you (unless your name's saad)! :bellyroll::p

GTom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT
p.s. I think this thread is going a little OT, it's supposed to be a recommendations thread for places you've had good experiences with.
If you can't find what you're looking for in this thread or through a search, just start a new thread. Don't worry, we won't make fun of you (unless your name's saad)! :bellyroll::p

Very good Idea.... But they take me back to this thread which doesn't have anything around my area...

Done!

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler

Hot_Hatch

Car(s)
MY08 Golf Gti DSG
Euro Tuning

I've had my Mk5 Golf Gti remaped by Mark Pasonage.

His website is www.recode.net.au He uses a Mainline Dyno at Port Hacking Automotive 3 Kiama St, Miranda (Sydney NSW)

My car stock standard on this dyno made 139kw atw's and when tuned made 161.7kw and I picked up an extra 70Nm of torque.

Mark and Ben run a very professional outfit. I am very happy with their service.

shauno

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf MkV GTI
TCCA is still around but is operating at Cortese Prestige Premises at 22 Hotham Pde. Michelle, Milan's wife is the only one looking after TCCA now and leverages Cortese mechanics. Brought my R to TCCA on Friday to get it aligned. Job well done as always. Milan is now doing Landscaping so he is completely off car business.

Another thumbs up for TCCA - my GTI is currently in getting a major service for it's 5th birthday! New timing belt, water pump, discs & pads!

Happy Birthday GTI!

GrizzlyGTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Would anyone be able to recommend a place in Sydney to remove stock springs, and install H&R sport springs ? I just need the labour done, so not sure how much I should be expecting to pay.
Cheers all..

GrizzlyGTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Where about's in Sydney?

Preferably Northern areas.

I've contacted European Autotech for a quote - but would still like to compare against what others could recommend from experience.