GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE FORMULA 1 THREAD

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
What the hell i going on with ferrari. Massa can't even pass the Q1 qualifying!! Raikkonen is starting 8th i believe. Ferrari needs to start to get things together quickly!

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Ferrari should have someone also suspended from their team for that decision. "We didn't think the track was going to get faster." What, did you forget to check the live timing during Q1? It's good to see Brawn still has the pace, if Button can stay out of harms way, I think he was a good chance of winning again tomorrow. But getting up at 5am to watch it live, not sure about that.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Button wins again! It's a shame they started the race so late in the day again and the monsoon ended it prematurely, still fun to watch all the strategies unfold about which tire to run, the inter or full wet. Glock looked pissed, he knew how close he was to his first win. Toyota had a great weekend finishing 3rd and 4th.

Ferrari gambled with Kimi and lost big and Massa never seemed to have the pace. McLaren did manage a point thanks to Lewis, too bad his crying wolf about quitting was just a bunch of whining to get him his a press conference to clear his name that he was just doing what he was told. He and his Dad can leave and never come back. And Heikki, not much you can really say about a guy who has yet to complete a lap in the '09 season.

It will be interesting to see what the council says about all the diffuser complaints next week.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
It was fun watching everyone's strategies in the rain. I think Ferrari should have put kimi on intermediates instead of full wets, that way he might of not fallen as far back as he did. Ferrari needs to step up their game. Toyota and Brawn are dominating with their diffusers, hopefully after the FIA decision the races will be closer. Wished it just like rained a ltl less there

gmakdaddy

Yummy
Car(s)
Red 4 Door
If they would have left the starting times alone they would have been able to get an entire race in. Bernie changing the start times is killing me. Did anyone else notice that there were not that many people at the race? All the USGP's that I went to had way more people over the course of the weekend, but the all knowing Bernie deems North America not worthy of a GP.
That was one heck of a rain storm! I was glad to see Webber going through talking with everyone and trying to get them on the same page. Someone has to lookout for the drivers safety.

08 VdUb WABBIT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW RABBIT 2.5 S
Fernando Alonso please go to Ferrari next year!!!! Supposedly he has a secret contract agreement with Ferrari already

I think he is the best driver today.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
^^ Yea i heard of the secret agreement, but it's only when one of the ferrari driver's contract is over and i think masa is there till 2012, kimi i think same also. So I doubt he will be part of ferrari next year but you never know!! I think by the next race the FIA is going to talk about that whole diffuser thing, once that's done it should make things more interesting so you dont see the Brawn cars killing everyone except toyota!

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Yea just saw that today, bet all the teams engineers are working on their cars like crazy to play catch up. The races should start getting more interesting as soon as we start seeing other cars with the aerodynamic rear diffuser.