GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Now that you said that though, I wonder if that's what it was. I've never really heard of a DSG stalling though, meh oh well.

I have a full weekend coming up. I haaate busy weekends with a passion.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Could be your fuel pressure sensor. Happened to me.

wolfpack 1.8t

Banned
She is alright. Been here since 430. She came downstairs and woke me up crying. I immediately knew what had happened. I snatched up the son and we floored it to the hospital. She is sleeping now. Baby boy is fine and healthy. Wont stop moving. They believe she had trapped "fluid" and tissue and it finally gave out and burst.

I need some caffeine, didn't go to bed till like 3am cause I just couldn't sleep.

How is everyone ?

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
She is alright. Been here since 430. She came downstairs and woke me up crying. I immediately knew what had happened. I snatched up the son and we floored it to the hospital. She is sleeping now. Baby boy is fine and healthy. Wont stop moving. They believe she had trapped "fluid" and tissue and it finally gave out and burst.

I need some caffeine, didn't go to bed till like 3am cause I just couldn't sleep.

How is everyone ?

wow, thank god she's alright cody. i'll keep you guys in my thoughts and i'll send good vibes your way.

once again, glad she's alright dude.

wolfpack 1.8t

Banned
Thanks amigo.

I am sitting here watching her sleep. It's funny how when things like this happen and you are fighting with your wife prior to it, it doesn't mean crap. I took the son to daycare and he said "daddy, mommy is going to be ok. No problemo da da "

I had to hold back tears. That little bastard !

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Thanks amigo.

I am sitting here watching her sleep. It's funny how when things like this happen and you are fighting with your wife prior to it, it doesn't mean crap. I took the son to daycare and he said "daddy, mommy is going to be ok. No problemo da da "

I had to hold back tears. That little bastard !

damn that description pulled on my heart strings too mang. keep us updated on her progress.

Captain Slow

Banned

How is everyone ?

shit man that's horrible. good to hear everything is working out ok though. how far along was she?

DIN ERLRERGHT THERGH. ERT WERK, CERNT WERT FER DA WERKERND.

Status
Not open for further replies.