GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza 4 Demo

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
its out already? where do we go to download, marketplace game demos?

yup go to market place. Cant freaking wait to play it so stoked.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
Tried it last night, but it was too late and I'm still jetlaged, so could only make a few races before having to hit the sack.

Driving dynamics are really good, graphics are improved but for some reason I still like GT5 best, could be the shaders, or the color palette, who knows.
One thing is sure, I'm going to buy this ASAP, so I better hurry up with Deus Ex

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
Gameplanet started selling the game last friday, don't know if they will get in trouble for not respecting the oficial release date, but I bought my copy of the Collector's Edition.

Spent most of the weekend playing. Feels nice to be on the top 50 of the leaderboard, but I know that after tomorrow I'll be back to the bottom :bellyroll:

I hope you guys have 4gb of spare space in the HD if you have the Collector's Edition, for the normal should be around a little under 3GB.

You can import your vinyl groups, but not the car designs or the tuning setups.
If you have a decent amount of cars in Forza 3 the game gives you 10 cars to start that range from a C1 to a Caddy LMGTP (including the Veyron) and 60,000 Cr.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Gameplanet started selling the game last friday, don't know if they will get in trouble for not respecting the oficial release date, but I bought my copy of the Collector's Edition.

Spent most of the weekend playing. Feels nice to be on the top 50 of the leaderboard, but I know that after tomorrow I'll be back to the bottom :bellyroll:

I hope you guys have 4gb of spare space in the HD if you have the Collector's Edition, for the normal should be around a little under 3GB.

You can import your vinyl groups, but not the car designs or the tuning setups.
If you have a decent amount of cars in Forza 3 the game gives you 10 cars to start that range from a C1 to a Caddy LMGTP (including the Veyron) and 60,000 Cr.

Ass... I wish I had the game all weekend!!!