GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemidesign

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mk5 Castrol 2008
yeah.. lot's of people like this car.. plus the president of America Le Mans Racing and president of Porsche USA...
"haters gonna hate"
here is another shoot from the car... enjoy! :thumbsup:

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
yeah.. lot's of people like this car.. plus the president of America Le Mans Racing and president of Porsche USA...
"haters gonna hate"

Lulz doesn't matter who likes it... I said you did a good job with it, it was just f%@kin sad how you came into the UG thread claiming it was #x out of y special edition GTIs, when it is just a UG with lots of vinyl/stickers/etc (not bad work, but it is not some rare production lol).

ThumbThumbs

Banned
Lulz doesn't matter who likes it... I said you did a good job with it, it was just f%@kin sad how you came into the UG thread claiming it was #x out of y special edition GTIs, when it is just a UG with lots of vinyl/stickers/etc (not bad work, but it is not some rare production lol).

So is there an acutal castol edition gti?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
"haters gonna hate"

Whack gti is whack. Not a very good pshop on the plate either. Coming from a former UG owner, get that ish out of here.

:thumbsup:

hemidesign

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mk5 Castrol 2008

F%&kin sad?..
C'mon dude.. where's the sense of humor ....
..just wanna see the reaction from the "noobs that really hate".. :biggrin:
thank you for your nice words..

Status
Not open for further replies.