GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

(NSW) Night cruise?

AKs-R32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
If anything im trying to brain storm!

I would love to come to a VW cruise but sadly i pretty much work everyday during the day... so after seeing a few import night cruises, i thought id throw the idea out to the VW crew.

Is anyone interested in night drives? The ones ive been to are mainly LATE, late being from midnight to 4am in the morning (sometimes later).

Seeing as i am not insane (well most of the time) i was thinking more down the line of 9pm til midnight drives?

You may ask why night drives? well simply less traffic, less police presence (depending on choice of day) and i personally reckon its far more relaxing.

Anyways seeing as im not the best when it comes to organising events..i thought maybe robgtsport would like to push this idea a little more *nudge nudge* or anyone else who regularly organises such events?

What does everyone think?

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Not a good time to organise one in the North/North-West suburbs atm. There is a police crackdown on speed these few weeks due to the bad accident on the OPH. This was announced on the radio a few days ago and I've passed at least 4-5 police cars on the prowl in the last few days.

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Yeah. Someone said a car went off OPH?