GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BRISBANE VW GTI/R32/R36 CRUIZE

V Dubbed

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI
Ok things are happening. We have dates to choose from Saturday 23.1.10 or Sunday 24.1.10. We have a very good meeting point, Zoom Car Wash at Holland Park corner of Logan Rd and Abbotsleigh St, at 9am. The good thing about this place, on Abbotsleigh St, there is a massive park, so if the numbers get too much, there is more room to park, at the park. The reason for the car wash is to give those that are unprepared, a final chance to strut their stuff, to polish up their babies. Destination will be Somerset Dam via Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious. Also will be making a second stop on the north side before we reach The Gap, for those of you on the north side who wish to join us there.

Last edited:

isaw

Banned
there is a vwwc xmas bash at indro hotel like in 2 weeks, but i'm keen to shotgun for the next drive if somone wants to give me a ride

isaw

Banned
Yeah, I dont think we had a bad one between us yet :>

We'll get xmas out of the way, then maybe the week end after Australia day?
Somerset dam is nice for a bbq, and has some fun roads heading out that way

Byza

Haters unite!!!
Lets do this... Isaw lets sort some dates...

i wont propose this weekend because everyone will have a spit...

how about an evening event again? perhaps a thursday or something as a majority of ppl will have Xmas parties coming up between now and Xmas on weekends...

idea would be casual feed again and drive/park....

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
Lets do this... Isaw lets sort some dates...

i wont propose this weekend because everyone will have a spit...

how about an evening event again? perhaps a thursday or something as a majority of ppl will have Xmas parties coming up between now and Xmas on weekends...

idea would be casual feed again and drive/park....

i too agree with an evening event,:thumbsup: as i usually have racing during the day.

V Dubbed

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI
Brisbane GTI/R32/R36 cruize dates set

:happyanim:Ok things are happening. We have dates to choose from Saturday 23.1.10 or Sunday 24.1.10. We have a very good meeting point, Zoom Car Wash at Holland Park corner of Logan Rd and Abbotsleigh St, at 9am. The good thing about this place, on Abbotsleigh St, there is a massive park, so if the numbers get too much, there is more room to park, at the park. The reason for the car wash is to give those that are unprepared, a final chance to strut their stuff, to polish up their babies. Destination will be Somerset Dam via Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious. Also will be making a second stop on the north side before we reach The Gap, for those of you on the north side who wish to join us there. :23: