GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Online VAG-COM Graphing Tool

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Everyone uses excel. Google drive has spreadsheets too now.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Is there an online graphing tool for vag-com logs?

VCDS makes excel files, but you will have to do your own graphs.

dazzag

Ready to race!
Does everyone use excel as there is nothing available?

I'm sure i could whip something up. In theory with enough data we may be able to spot problems?

dazzag

Ready to race!
great! I tried to graph my log direct from the CSV see attached image. Just found out i should have put the engine speed on the x axis. But as i was not logging in turbo mode was not enough data points to get a nice graph.:mad:

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 199

dazzag

Ready to race!
Yes only had the car a couple of weeks. Just changed the oil, oil filter, air filter and cam follower. The car seems very sluggish down low compared to before the changes. I suspect it may still have the original DV valve this is being replaced today. This still does not explain why the service and cam follower would affect the performance. Unless i fuc*ed something up.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
RPM should be on the X axis.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Just capture a full run. From the output there it looks like you have a boost leak, dont know if that was at full throttle.

dazzag

Ready to race!
yes there was a boost leak i replaced the rev b DV Valve this morning it had a hole of 1cm. I am planing to do some more logs with the new DV valve over the weekend.

So the graph is ok its just the run that was not good?

I will keep working on it. This was generated instantly from the raw csv file. I now need to make it graph multiple groups.

dazzag

Ready to race!
i've made a bit of progress with graphing the following was graphed automatically from the log posted by Red5pade. Does anyone have a log with multiple block groups being measured? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

• boost3.jpg
    boost3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 151