GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV wheel/tire fitment guide

Nd272

Passed Driver's Ed
Guys I’m having issue viewing the image of the setups , I’m on stick rims Monza 18” with225/40/18 tires. I’m thinking about gettin team Dynamics pro race, what dimension would be ok? I run the racing line spring and damper kit so I’ve only a moderate drop in ride height , thanks

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks a mil for that much appreciated

so if I changed from the stock wheel the option I have for team dynamics pro race wheel is 8 inch width and offset of 45

so I think the only difference is half inch more width and lose 6 on the offset versus standard monza wheel, presume that would be ok?

Based on the info provided you will be fine with a 18x8 ET45 and 225/40/18 tires

1990rette

Car(s)
2007 Volkswagen Gti
Is there anyone here who runs a set of Touren T60 wheels on their GTI? I found this rim at 4WheelOnline and I plan to buy it for my car. I want to see a photo for reference before proceeding to check out.

Last edited:

leoleoleo

Car(s)
mk5 gti ed 30
hello. i have brembo 18z and im currently running oem ed 30 GTi wheels on my 08 gti ed 30 with 15 mm spacers. im on stock height, i want to buy new rims and then probably a coilover kit in the future. any advice on the new rims ? Thanks in advance !

Abdullah gani

Car(s)
Golf 5 gti
Howsit I need help here I changed 3 steering racks in my mk5 gti manual but the 3rd one went off now and I don't know what to do the rack works in other cars ,if anyone can assist please do so coz the steering is very stiff and hard to drive please assist where you can my number is 066 230 8819 thanks

anderson12

Car(s)
golf 7 gti
hello everyone, sorry to revive the topic, but I came across this topic on the internet.
I did research to get an oil change and saw take 5 oil change prices, but the prices are very expensive everywhere. Can you recommend a professional place? My vehicle is a passenger car.