GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing the ECS 2.0T TSI Silicone Intake Hose - Unimpeded Airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
The ECS Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose was designed in-house with a high-quality 3-ply construction to provide a strong but flexible structure and secure fit.
A smooth interior, featuring a gradual taper, provides unimpeded airflow with less turbulence than the factory piece, while the smooth, unassuming exterior adds an appearance upgrade to any engine bay.

Click HERE for your ECS MK5/6 2.0T TSI Silicone Intake Hose

Our ECS 2.0T TSI Silicone Turbo Inlet/In leading-edges designed, engineered, tested and quality inspected by our Research and Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility. We strive for the highest level of precision and quality through leading edge product development technology including FARO laser scanning for reverse engineering and quality inspection, SolidWorks 3D CAD modelling, rapid prototyping utilizing our in-house 3D printer, and rigorous long term product testing.

Click HERE for your ECS MK5/6 2.0T TSI Silicone Intake Hose

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I'm not sure why I'm getting the run around here :iono:....you guys keep posting up new threads, but I can't get a simple PM replied to about this part (that I want)....

PM'd yet again....Thanks :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.