GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV GTI vs. 350z, G37x and V6 mustang

2008vdubgti

Car(s)
2008 GTI 2dr
My buddy has a 2004 350z and we've done plenty of races and I pretty much beat him every time from dig and rolls.

I also raced a newer Infinity G37x with 2 other people in my car from a 40 roll and I beat him by AT LEAST 3 car lengths.

Then my most recent kill was a 2015+ V6 Mustang and I used launch control and had him until about 100 mph. Safe to say that I beat him fair and square.

I'm running Unitronic stage 2 with all supporting mods. A ten year old car with 110xxx miles I'd say not to bad :lol:

2008vdubgti

Car(s)
2008 GTI 2dr
Do you get any wheel spin from a dig?

I have a fresh set of Goodyear Eagle Sports and they hook up like no other. But I get a little wheel spin but not that much

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Do you have a TSI or FSI (2008 or2008.5)? Nice runs. How wide are your rims and tires? I get the perfect amount of wheel spin with my setup if i want but they pretty much launches like a rocket and even the slip is being translated to forward motion not just spinning the tires.

2008vdubgti

Car(s)
2008 GTI 2dr
Do you have a TSI or FSI (2008 or2008.5)? Nice runs. How wide are your rims and tires? I get the perfect amount of wheel spin with my setup if i want but they pretty much launches like a rocket and even the slip is being translated to forward motion not just spinning the tires.

Its an FSI motor. My wheels are 17" BBS's from an AUDI so they're only 7.5 inches and my tires are 215/45 so I can clear cause I'm lowered. It spins a little bit but not nearly as much as my old 235/40/18 Nangkangs.