GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 mk5 gti worth it?

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2009 GLI, 2016 GTI
Be prepared for the ABS failure. I got my 09 GLI back in feb, paid 9k with 83k miles. ABS module failed at 85k or so. Its a $2000 fix at the dealer, but can be done yourself with a little research and know how

golfer69

Passed Driver's Ed
The car it self is reliable, but as BudgetPhoenix mentioned be aware and prepared for the ABS failure.

thurbs

Have Another?
Car(s)
'07 GTI 2015 Passat
Just picked up an '07 DSG no mods (yet) w/44K miles for $6,0000 after a year hiatus of not having an mkv so I am back in the game. Except I just lost my diverter valve. Which I will be slapping on this weekend.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Earlier cars do not have the ABS failure to my knowledge. That would mean FSI but there are still many good FSIs available if you do your due diligence.

dimi_108

The GTI Collector
Just picked up an '07 DSG no mods (yet) w/44K miles for $6,0000 after a year hiatus of not having an mkv so I am back in the game. Except I just lost my diverter valve. Which I will be slapping on this weekend.
Score. Any pics bro?

thurbs

Have Another?
Car(s)
'07 GTI 2015 Passat
Score. Any pics bro?

Unmodded and molested '07 I am 3rd owner. Only issue was, it has a ding on the fender. (easy fix) and was parked in a garage for the last year and was dusty as f***.

Looking to some some c'overs to get me out of 4x4 mode and new rubbers window tint, cause it is 100+ degrees all summer long are first on the list of things.

1300rsz_0521161154b.jpg

dimi_108

The GTI Collector
Unmodded and molested '07 I am 3rd owner. Only issue was, it has a ding on the fender. (easy fix) and was parked in a garage for the last year and was dusty as f***.

Looking to some some c'overs to get me out of 4x4 mode and new rubbers window tint, cause it is 100+ degrees all summer long are first on the list of things.
Tidy as. Love the wheels mate wish I had those on mine!