GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2007 gti apr k04

2007gtik04

Hi have been thinking about selling my 2007 vw gti and was wondering if you guys might be able to lead me in the right direction as to what its worth.
The specs are as follows.
2007 vw gti 6 spd manual
152k miles but only 85k on the current engine
45k on the current transmission with 10k on the clutch.
An apr k04 kit with s4 injectors and apr k04 tuning.
a 3 inch turbo back eurojet exhaust
an ecs catch can
new plugs and coils, all new front end parts.
lowered 1 inch and raxle racing axles
It also has a evoms intake and an ecs boost gauge.
It also has all solid polyethylene motor mounts and dogbone.
All of the aftermarket parts have been done within the past 4k miles
any ideas as to the value of the car would be greatly appreciated. Im really probably looking to sell it.
thanks in advance.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
I would highly, highly suggest parting the car out and selling the performance parts. You will not get more than 10% value of the performance parts if you sell the car with them; however, if you sell them separately you can make back ~65-70% or more on the parts alone.

As far as value goes, a bone stock MKV with your miles should fetch 6,000-7,000.

Last edited:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Folks will look at KBB to gauge pricing. KBB has a high price of about 4800 for Excellent condition. It is unlikely at 152K the car is still in Excellent condition which means

Very Good to Good - 4,300 - 3,800 for stock car. The performance parts make it much harder to sell the car as they scare off most average buyers and leave you marketing your car to just the very small pool of enthusiasts who generally want things like this but won't pay for them. If you have the stock parts, at least sell off the K04 and the exhaust to get some of your money back. Enthusiast will pay decent prices for parts like these and they are easy to sell on the forum.

2007gtik04

The problem with taking it back to stock is that I did the k04 upgrades because the turbo actually went out on me so I might be in major trouble if I decide to sell it. I know that Im going to take a loss but I cant take a huge hit like that.

live4something

Ready to race!
The problem with taking it back to stock is that I did the k04 upgrades because the turbo actually went out on me so I might be in major trouble if I decide to sell it. I know that Im going to take a loss but I cant take a huge hit like that.
You can find a K03 to throw on pretty cheap if you want too

FMX_DBC

Dirt Bike Craig
Car(s)
'06 Tornado Red GTI

I'm wanting to go KO4 :thumbsup: