GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Weird/new/cool stuff at the shop. Spoolheads Garage

GuateGTI

Hey everyone my name is Rodrigo. I'm from Guatemala and with 2 friends we're starting our own shop. Its called Spoolheads Garage, since we don't have a lot of money or so, right now we're working at my grandma's garage. It's small but we have what we need. We started on may 2015. It has been amazing. Crazy new experiences and tons of fun doing what we love.

Some pictures of what we have done

My tsi GTI 40k carbon build up

Since it was front ended it had ic plastic pieces ready to go inside the cylinders [emoji21] .

We work mostly on us market cars since most of then were bought in online auction sites. The Vag scene here in Guatemala is kinda big... audis, seat and vw everywhere.

Team MK5 first meet:

Shop shirts:

Seat Leon Cupra(our Golf .:R) Came in for oil change and new sparks

$35 ticket [emoji23] speeding when buying some parts

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

GuateGTI

That's all for today. I'm going to look for some old pictures maybe tomorrow will post them

GuateGTI

Monday's work:

Audi a4 bad leaky oil cooler

Flooded gti from texasm old owner says it had apr stage 2+ and many other upgrades. Inside the car smells really bad, dsg gear selector is fucked up. Same as fuel pump. We are gonna try to save it

GuateGTI

Hey everyone. Did a DSG service on friday and this happened:

No filter.... weird thing is that the old owner took the car to the dealer. I'm guessing they ran out of filters haha