GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My H2Oi MKV shots

apollosfury

designeddwk
Figured I'd dump them in here for anyone who might be in them :thumbsup:

High Resolution to these plus the handful of other I took this weekend can be found Here

apollosfury

designeddwk
I didn't take any pics at the actual show, but there were more visible bays there. I will say that the two gtis in front of the Ferris wheel pic are k04 and the green rabbit in that shot is turbo'd. I know they're not huge power cars, but they're not just stancy either.

I appreciate it all, these are just what was at the mkv and aird out meets. If I had seen a nice clean BT bay I would've caught it for sure :thumbsup:

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Awesome, thanks for the pics! All those bags and fancy wheels aren't really my scene, but I can appreciate other peoples taste. You almost never see well done track cars at these shows. Ive gotta start representing and making it out to some of these shows.

If they're anything like me they get bored at these shows.

There was a big show here in August where they had autocross on Saturday and the show on Sunday. I did autocross so I got a free pass to exhibit my car the next day but I didn't. I went to the show late, left my car in the parking lot, walked around for about 15 minutes and got bored and left. Although to be honest there are very few nice builds up here so there's really not much to see anyway.

apollosfury

designeddwk
There are plenty of very nice cars at h20, but there is an overwhelming number of stanced cars. One of my personal favorites was the mid engine mk1 with an Audi 4.2 v8. Wish I had seen it driving around.

As for mkvs, there were a couple shaved bays, fuzzys 3.6 swap and only a few bt cars that I saw. The rest were somewhere between stock and stanced with wheels. I don't really have any issues with that but it's not for everyone and seeing hundreds of sets of the same wheels does get a little redundant.