jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
LIKE!! :wub: the R rear. Id paint the skirts.. Wheels are great!

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Looking good but as said before the rs's need a re build with wider lips and get the lowers painted and happy days.
Edit: I think again... leave the lowers. I like how it is.Gives that bit of contrast needed with the r rear:thumbsup:

mlb_tun

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLK MKV GTsport TDI
i dont know why but i dpnt like these type of rims on MKV, looks more like a MKIII type. love the color by the way,black and red go well together. if it was me i would change hte rims, but ur car ur eyes u see it with

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
i dont know why but i dpnt like these type of rims on MKV, looks more like a MKIII type. love the color by the way,black and red go well together. if it was me i would change hte rims, but ur car ur eyes u see it with

:sm3: bbs rs all the way :fighting0030:

felix_r32

racecar
bags are for bitches
coils are for people who can't afford bags
springs are for people who can't afford coils
stock is for people who can't afford springs

felix_r32

racecar
its funny because I can afford bags I just refuse to go down that path even though I realized that I'm going to destroy something riding at my height, so I'll be forced to get them :thumbdown:

that's exactly what I said, bags are for bitches. You are scared to ride at your static height now so you are forced to join the bitch crew :lol: