GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Palm Beach Cruise (viaHarbour Bridge)- Sun, September 25th-

mdkmkv

Hi Guys, This is an event from the Sydney car scene group, and usually gets a huge turn out, its not a PUG event obviously, but i thought id share it here incase any one was keen, ill be ther, Beep if you see me, nice little Blue 2 Door R32 ;):happyanim:

The weather is down to be beautiful according to my sunroof-prediction :biggrin:

Time
Sunday, September 25 · 10:00am - 2:30pm
Silverwater Boat Ramp->Opposite way to Clyde St. at the Intersection @ Silverwater Bridge on Silverwater Road- North Auburn
Created By
East Coast Cruisin' SYD, Ashraf Sawires Qsc, Sydney Car Enthusiasts
More Info
To kick start Spring & also for our OFFICIAL September Cruise we're heading upto Northern Beaches to the elegant and famous Palm Beach!!! We're starting off from Silverwater Boat Ramp and taking some nice roads (once of which will lead us over Anzac & Harbour Bridge's).... This cruise will be another great day out, here are the details:

DATE: Sunday, September 25th
TIME: From 10am
MEET WHERE: Silverwater Boat Ramp
(Opposite way to Clyde St. at the Intersection @ Silverwater Bridge on Silverwater Road- North Auburn!)
WE LEAVE: 11AM
DESTINAION: Palm Beach

OUR CRUISE ROUTE:
1. Quite simple; Left onto Silverwater Rd, Merging & Getting onto the M4 and taking Parramatta Rd.
2. Turn LEFT @ Wattle St. to head into the City & Cross the Anzac Bridge (watch for Speed Cameras)
3. Follows Signs for North Sydney (Harbour Bridge- make sure your in the CORRECT LANE)
4. Follow the HWY over & past the Harbour Bridge & Continue onto GORE HILL Freeway (STAY IN LEFT LANE)
5. DO NOT GO DOWN TOLL WAY (LANE COVE TUNNEL), STAY LEFT & MERGE LEFT!!!!--> Take the EXIT for Pacific Hwy (Sings for NewCastle) where you'll need to Merge Left!
6. On the ramp, at your 2nd Exit (Passing Reserve Rd)- Merge RIGHT for Pacific Hwy & turn RIGHT onto Pacific Hwy toward Necastle & follow for 1.5Kms on Pacific Hwy (Get in your Right Lane)
7. Turn Right onto Boundary St (Sign for Frenchs Forest & Dee Why) follow it onto & stay on Warringah Rd (for 7kms)
8. Passing Forest Way on your Left, take your 1ST LEFT afterward onto Wakehurst Parkway (where you will come out at North Narrabean on Pittwater Rd.)
9. Turn Left on Pittwater Rd from Wakehurst Parkway, following it Straight through 1 roundabout through Newport & Avalon, upto Palm Beach.. Parking past the Golf Club in the Reserve on your Left!!

DESTINATION PARKING (Please See On Google Maps- A!):
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?sadd....01929&geocode=FXV0__0drAcFCQ&mra=ls&t=h&z=16

Route On Google Maps (Please View & Get Familiar):
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?sadd..._0drAcFCQ&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=15&via=1,2,3&z=11

SEE YOU THERE FOR YET ANOTHER CRAZY CRUISE WHERE LARGE NUMBERS w/UNIQUE CARS CAN BE PROMISED--> DONT MISS IT!!

If you want to see MORE Exotic Cars at Future Cruises, please join the page for AutoStyle Australia to help us maintain the Sponsorship: http://www.facebook.com/AutostyleAustralia

REMINDERS:

1. DONT BE A TOSSER, KEEP YOUR RUBBISH WITH YOU OR THROW IT IN A BIN!!
2. FILL UP A FULL TANK BEFORE THE CRUISE, WE WONT BE STOPPING!!!!!

FORUMS NOTIFIED: ZClub, US-Muscle, DUT, SAU Skylines Australia, SexSpecMotorsports & HighRollers...

-- E.C.C.S take no responsibility for anyones attitude, driving or accidents. We also do not take responsibility for any defects or fines issued. We Do Not Support Or Tolerate ANY Stupid/illegal driving Behaviour (Speeding, Burnouts, etc.)- if you are caught, you will be reported to the police!!! You are agreeing to attend this Cruise at your own risk! Be cautious, watch other drivers and pay attention to the road... Lets give the Modified Car Scene a good name... We All Know The Rules!!!! ---

Hope to see some nice Dub's there to show them we got the stylin' :clap:

Mark.

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Would be easier to go via the M4 and then onto Lane Cove Rd which continues onto Mona Vale Rd. Drive on till the end of Mona Vale road and then chuck a left for the drive to Palm Beach. You only have one safety camera on this route afaik.

The route mapped out above might see a lot of people left behind on Parramatta Rd due to traffic even on a Sun plus it is a lot longer as you are going one bring round.

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
I think it is a "Crooze", key part being the "oooooo" (as in relaxed crooooooze)
:biggrin:

I crooze to work everyday. I'd rather have a "cruise" on the rare days off i get
:p

mdkmkv

Would be easier to go via the M4 and then onto Lane Cove Rd which continues onto Mona Vale Rd. Drive on till the end of Mona Vale road and then chuck a left for the drive to Palm Beach. You only have one safety camera on this route afaik.

The route mapped out above might see a lot of people left behind on Parramatta Rd due to traffic even on a Sun plus it is a lot longer as you are going one bring round.

I personally dont know the area nor am i coordinating it, but ill be sure to pass on the feedback for next year, i think it will be to hard to change now, seeming soo many people are planning to attend. I think this is the 6th or 7th forum it has been placed on so the turn out should be nice.

Hope to see some fellow Dubs there! :thumbsup: