darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
^ LOL

fuckin eager hahahaha what a joke

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
The only player I hated from last years Hawks team was Ben Eager. Hes would surprise me with a nice goal but then extremely disappoint me with his retarded douchieness. Hes the only player I can remember cringing at....

On a side note, did anyone else see that chick flash eager when he was in the penalty box? Live tv nudity FTW

Last edited:

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
The only player I hated from last years Hawks team was Ben Eager. Hes would surprise me with a nice goal but then extremely disappoint me with his retarded douchieness. Hes the only player I can remember cringing at....

On a side note, did anyone else see that chick flash eager when he was in the penalty box? Live tv nudity FTW

No :frown:

Edit: Just looked it up and found the video haha. Idk how I missed that.

gtnub

Ready to race!
Blue earmuff kid has always been there I think even last season too. I seriously think that Rogers Arena is pathetic in terms of the noise level. We are seen as a bs corporate audience with our ticket prices. It pisses me off that people pay the money they do for Canucks games and sit on top of their hands.

There was a poll on the local sports talk radio show on who do you enjoy better beside the box the Green Men or the Twins. Guess who won that poll.. :rolleyes:

Kessler is a machine. nuff said.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I was so sad to see a great game end like that.

I was hoping for a great finishing goal. Tough luck for the Sharks, they always get this far to have it end in disappointment. They couldn't protect a 3rd. period lead for crap in the playoffs.

I was reading that TB is going with Roloson again tonight. I didnt think Smith did that bad of a job the last game. The two goals he gave up were pretty much unstopable. I would have personally let Smith get the start again. Boson hasn't shown they can get to him like they can Roloson.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Man, if only the Hawks would have scored in OT in game 7 . The whole Vancouver organization would have been in shambles and my life would have been complete. Not only did Vancouver do the opposite (almost), they also knocked out my #2 team. I hate you Vancouver.

As for Tampa, I think starting the guy who has got them to where they are is the right choice. Let Roloson redeem him self...

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I like Rollie a lot. He's always been a goalie that has given it is all and has played for so many damn teams.

Facts are though. Smith handles the puck better and Boston is a chip and chase sort of team. Smith is also a hell of a lot younger. Rollie is 41 years old and has played a great season and is deep in the playoffs, you know that has worn on him a lot.

I agree he does deserve a shot at redemption. But, if I were Guy Boucher. I wouldnt have any hesitation starting Smith again. Or at very least keep Rollie on a very short leash.