GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

washington auto show

My parent, brother and cousin went. they said it was crowded. Turns out they knew a couple of the guys there with the drag cars, "the whoppie" or something like that was one of them.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Did anybody see the white tC I told yall about in the Scion area?

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
lol. That was the one next to the bling bling mobiles. The one ryan was talking about was in the middle of the area along with the other tC's. It looked pretty sweet Ryan lol.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Yea it looked similar to that one, CF hood and spoiler, same body kit, but Gold five star Axis rims w/ the Greddy turbo kit.

ssmith

Mk?R
Car(s)
mkV gti
okay, i just got into an argument about this show.

here was my argument:

if i wanted to see what everyone has to offer, i would have gone to their dealership. There WERE NO concepts, minus the ford fuckin van, that i would have been interested in. if i wanted to see what is already out, why pay the 10 dollars?

DAMNIT!!!

-steve

Amelios

Ready to race!
^^^ My sentiments exactly... This show seemed pretty meh after going to the Atlanta show for the past 3 years or so.

Yea it looked similar to that one, CF hood and spoiler, same body kit, but Gold five star Axis rims w/ the Greddy turbo kit.

Sorry I didn't post earlier... I went to the show on Saturday with Nate and some other folks from work... I saw Ryan's post ahead of time and snapped some pix of the tC... I'll try to get all of my pix up soon

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
okay, i just got into an argument about this show.

here was my argument:

if i wanted to see what everyone has to offer, i would have gone to their dealership. There WERE NO concepts, minus the ford fuckin van, that i would have been interested in. if i wanted to see what is already out, why pay the 10 dollars?

DAMNIT!!!

-steve

i suppose it would suck if u didn't realize that beforehand..by as I understand it the washington auto show is not like detroit's or NY's where you actually see concepts or something new..its been that way at least since the late 90's when i moved to this area

heh since i went on saturday i happened to catch gary sinise's band aka the lt. dan band..did anybody try out that GTI game?