GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ehh...S'okay....

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Might look good in the blue-ish colour of the TE37 stickers. It'd be subtle and flow with the wheels

How low are you in that picture?

Your car looks great btw, aside from tint which is a personal must for me I honestly can't think of anything I'd change just by looking at a picture.
Thanks! I haven't really thought about what colors I want to go with but yeah, I was planning on color matching the stickers, calipers, and center caps.

The car sits 25" from the fender to the ground on the front and 25½" on the rears. I believe it's about 6 threads on the front coil and about ¼ of the threads remaining on the rear.
teh sex :thumbsup:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Do you remember what damper settings you're on? I'm going to lower my car from 26" to 25.5" ftg this weekend and stiffen it a little, the factory presets are pretty good for autocross but I want to try some more stiffness for the loads at initial turn in at the track.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Do you remember what damper settings you're on? I'm going to lower my car from 26" to 25.5" ftg this weekend and stiffen it a little, the factory presets are pretty good for autocross but I want to try some more stiffness for the loads at initial turn in at the track.

I'm at medium stiffness all the way around. I believe that's what factory suggests in the front but it's 2-3 clicks more stiff the rear.