GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The OFFICIAL New England Spotted Thread**********

Alex08T

Ready to race!
Saw a cw mkv today in newton by comm ave and then saw it again by west newton, first GTI in my area I have scene that I got a wave from haha :)

Jdm to Gdm

Saw a cw mkv today in newton by comm ave and then saw it again by west newton, first GTI in my area I have scene that I got a wave from haha :)

I'm not sure if it was me but I think it was on Totten pond rd. where I seen you.I was skateboarding through out the whole city from Newton,Waltham, and Watertown.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
Saw a bunch of MKV's at the Larz Anderson auto museum's cars and coffee today, great to see everyone!

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
oh man, i see mkv's in Bristol and on rt84 between manchester and bristol almost daily! usually i wave and 40% of the time i get a wave back.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Saw a bunch of MKV's at the Larz Anderson auto museum's cars and coffee today, great to see everyone!

How often do those guys do cars and coffee meets? I love Larz Anderson and I'd hit up a meet like that in a heartbeat.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
Check their site for the dates, it's close to once a month, they also have German day and vw day.

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Saw this red R32 today at ESPN in Bristol. Gold sawblades and an "ain't got time for that" sticker on the front windshield... Anyone here?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375450745.356661.jpg