GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Happy Friday.

Hahaha that's exactly what came to mind. Awesome.

Also, Eric, I'll take a dollar.

freshslate

Constant
He blew it up man. #becauseracekor

How the hell are you cutie pie? It's been a quick minute.

been good. busy with the new job, gti's alive but slowly dying on me. that's about it lol

hows things going with you bud?

If you came to visit us you'd know that fool.

guilty.

sorry to hear about your car dude. whats your next plan? replacing it with the same engine? or... something more extreme? hahaa

Subie2013

Humble yourself
been good. busy with the new job, gti's alive but slowly dying on me. that's about it lol

hows things going with you bud?

guilty.

sorry to hear about your car dude. whats your next plan? replacing it with the same engine? or... something more extreme? hahaa
Ya, same. New jobs keeping me pretty busy. Going to Cali next week for work. Drives gonna suck, but its way better then sitting behind a desk.

How's amy doing? I haven't seen any bomb dinner dish posts on Facebook lately from her.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I backed into my neighbors car getting out of my garage today. FOR THE SECOND TIME. This dumbass keeps parking in our freakin driveway, I'm about to ragekill someone, I don't care if she is a girl

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I backed into my neighbors car getting out of my garage today. FOR THE SECOND TIME.

Failing to see how that's her fault...? jesus dude, who taught you how to drive?? Maybe if you didn't back out of your garage at MACH 20, you wouldn't hit her car... TWICE??

MAJOR lulz at the picture though...

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
nah, my Pop-pops giant suburban/denai/starship enterprises is just to the left of the "i live here" tag which sticks out past the little grass island. I have to sneak between that and our neighbors car, so I have to backout straight before i can start turning toward the road.

So Im backing out of garage #2 of 4, with a giant land yacht (RED) on my left and my neighboors car (BLUE), who parks on the left side of her driveway. as I'm concentrating on not hitting my dads and/or my neighbors car, I cruise right into the car behind me (GREEN) who shouldn't fucking be parked there.

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
jesus fucking titties could you have a bigger house?

Status
Not open for further replies.