GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Just started delivering for Postmates (3rd party food/grocery/retail delivery) today.

Strangely addicting. And Northwestern University is the main client in Evanston, IL so hopefully I run into a few respectable, educated ladies on the job.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Just started delivering for Postmates (3rd party food/grocery/retail delivery) today.

Strangely addicting. And Northwestern University is the main client in Evanston, IL so hopefully I run into a few respectable, educated ladies on the job.
I want to go to this Evanston, IL place. I grew up in a small town in Wyoming called Evanston. I feel like it's only right to choose which is better.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Thinking about looking for a second job. I don't ever do anything worthwhile after work/ on weekends, may as well make some money from it.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Im thinking about looking at a different job - local friend works for Grainger, said they pay more, get better benefits, better hours, better bonus than I do now and they pay for your car (sales). He said they're hiring in january but im not sure if I want to jump that soon since Hannah is due in Feb. That being said, rumor is that theyre going to start cutting people around here in December anyway

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Im thinking about looking at a different job - local friend works for Grainger, said they pay more, get better benefits, better hours, better bonus than I do now and they pay for your car (sales). He said they're hiring in january but im not sure if I want to jump that soon since Hannah is due in Feb. That being said, rumor is that theyre going to start cutting people around here in December anyway

uhhh, congratulations?

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Thinking about looking for a second job. I don't ever do anything worthwhile after work/ on weekends, may as well make some money from it.

If you don't mind putting some miles on your car, working a bullshit delivery job a few hours a week isn't bad. If you work on a Friday or Saturday rush (4-9 pm or between), it should be worthwhile. Should be fun in the BR-Z too :thumbsup:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Wait. You're having a kid??? I say switch jobs when the opportunity is available. What if you wait and it's gone? If you really want to try out the new opportunity jump while you still can. Open doors don't stay open for very long usually.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
would have to sell my house first but would be fun

gracias
Yeah make it happen, you could probably work for freightlinet haha
If you don't mind putting some miles on your car, working a bullshit delivery job a few hours a week isn't bad. If you work on a Friday or Saturday rush (4-9 pm or between), it should be worthwhile. Should be fun in the BR-Z too :thumbsup:

I work Monday - Friday, 9-6 so my availability is super limited unfortunately.

freshslate

Constant
holy shit, so apparently there has been a shooting an hour ago at the Canadian parliament building where our prime minister was there at the time. not sure much on details but that's crazy stuff for Canada....

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Wait. You're having a kid??? I say switch jobs when the opportunity is available. What if you wait and it's gone? If you really want to try out the new opportunity jump while you still can. Open doors don't stay open for very long usually.

Número dos for him actually iirc.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
holy shit, so apparently there has been a shooting an hour ago at the Canadian parliament building where our prime minister was there at the time. not sure much on details but that's crazy stuff for Canada....

Silly Canada, trying to be like America.

Status
Not open for further replies.